Assistant Management Accountant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant SG&A to join the Finance department in a leading firm based in Maidenhead.
To support the preparation and production of accurate and timely SG&A Financial Analysis (variance analysis, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting) for all Group Service Departments (excluding ETC). To provide basic financial support to Cost Centre Management to ensure that all areas of finance within their function is understood and managed to the required processes and financial standards. Support and assist BU financial managers in preparation and analysis of BU’s SG&A.
- Support, guide and assist SG&A Department Heads and BU finance managers in the process to prepare accurate detailed budgets and forecasts for their functional areas.
- Liaise with the HR Data Analyst to analyse and examine headcount information.
- Produce monthly analysis of SG&A expenditure for all functional areas and provide variance analysis to budget, forecast and prior year to Management and Department Heads.
- Monitor and produce monthly analysis of SG&A Capital Expenditure, including monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting and track project spend for non-manufacturing areas.
- Monitor and prepare monthly SG&A Headcount Analysis for monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting purposes.
- Chairing monthly/quarterly meetings with SG&A Departments to discuss monthly variances and cost saving action plans.
- Presenting the monthly SG&A results to the FP&R Management on a monthly basis.
- Produce adhoc financial analysis and reporting as required by the FP&R Management to support the Department operations and project requirements.
- Provide basic financial guidance to SG&A Department Heads and their teams to promote financial awareness and to develop their financial understanding.
- Assist in the preparation of financial material and presentations for the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Managers.
- Actively seek opportunities to continuously improve and develop FP&R functionality and reporting integrity through systems and processes.
- Develop financial skills and knowledge through work experience and professional study to become a qualified Management Accountant.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.