- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Audit Senior
- Salary:£40000 - £50000 per annum
Audit/Accounts Senior required for a company based in Marlow. The main purpose of this role is timely and cost effective completion of audit/accounts assignments including ad hoc projects as directed by audit/accounts manager, managers, partners and forensic director.
- Planning and completing audit and accounting assignments to a high standard of technical competence and within time/budget constraints
- Communication with managers and audit/accounts manager to enable consistent work flow and effective work planning
- Undertaking training and supervision of more junior team members
- Professional and friendly communication with clients
- Maintaining technical competence
- Complying with the firm’s operating procedures as laid down in the quality manual and the practice administration manual in so far as they relate to the audit senior role.
- Timely and efficient completion of accounting assignments, audits, VAT and bookkeeping services, tax computations and other ad hoc projects.
- Agreement of budget with manager as job commences, regular monitoring of progress against budget and feedback to the manager.
- Communication with audit/accounts manager and managers regarding work planner
- Monitoring progress of junior team members when relevant, reviewing their work and providing training and feedback.
- Attending technical courses, undertaking technical reading to ensure own technical competence, awareness of internal procedures and communications.
- Attending client meetings and dealing with correspondence as appropriate
- Facilitating team work and spirit within the team
Please only apply for the position if you are qualified ACA/ACCA/FCCA/FCA and from a practice background.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.