- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Credit Controller
- Salary:£24000 per annum
A well – established client of ours is currently recruiting a Credit Controller to join their finance department based in Marlow.
- To ensure Group Companies Debtors Lists are properly maintained and to control and limit outstanding/overdue Debtors.
- To maintain Credit Limits and obtain Credit Insurance for relevant Customers liaising with Credit Insurers and brokers
- To provide supporting information for Credit Referrals.
- To prepare information for and attend the weekly Debtors meetings
- To liaise with Company Solicitors on any legal actions.
- To produce monthly Sales Ledger statements
- To build and strengthen customer relationships through phone calls and visits where required
- Detailed logging of calls made with customers and feeding back to the Credit Manager issues and progress
- To liaise with internal staff at all levels and external customers both for information and for the purpose of resolving and account disputes
- Any adhoc duties
- To be able to work without high levels of supervision and to be able to manage priorities
The successful candidate will have experience in Credit Control. Excellent organization skills and the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.