- Job Industry:Financial Services
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Credit Controller
- Salary:£22500 per annum
Our client is on the look-out for a Credit Controller to join their team based in Slough.
- To ensure the clients sales ledger invoices are collected to terms in order to maintain targeted DSO levels.
- Chase for payments of overdue accounts on designated locations by telephone, letter and email.
- Allocation of payments / credit notes where needed.
- Keeping records on customers regarding telephone conversations, letters received sent and queries passed through to other areas of the business.
- Maintain stop list.
- Query follow ups.
- Regular communication with internal staff and local personnel.
- Provide customers with copies of invoices, credits and statements on request.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to with as stated in the employee handbook/displayed at the location.
- Keep work station clean and tidy and in a safe state.
- Adhere to all Security Policies and Procedures as outlined in the employee handbook/displayed at the location.
- Ensure that all verbal and written communication is appropriate, accurate and in line with data Protection regulations.
- Adhere to the company Bullying & Harassment policy.
- Always use appropriate language when speaking to others.
- Comply with Company guidelines in relation to timekeeping, attendance, work performance, appearance and display appropriate behavior whilst on site.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.