- Job Industry:Pharmaceuticals
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Credit Controller
- Salary:£22000 - £25000 per annum
CURRENTLY RECRUITING A CREDIT CONTROLLER FOR A BUSINESS BASED IN TEDINGTON!!
This will be a 12 month fixed term contract paying up to £25,000
- Collection activity by telephone and email
- Issuing monthly debtor statements
- Review and maintain debtor ledgers to ensure details are up to date and correct
- Responding to queries to resolve outstanding accounts
- Processing of Credit Card receipts
- Monitoring of Sales Ledger inbox
- Responding to all queries
- Helping accounts payable and accounts receivable during busy periods
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good knowledge and work experience of credit control
- You will be organized, analytical and determined with an eye for detail.
- A strong team player
- Experience working on Oracle would be highly desired
PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR UPDATED CV IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS CREDIT CONTROL EXPERIENCE AND CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.