- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Finance Manager
- Salary:£50000 - £60000 per annum
Currently recruiting a Retail Finance Manager required by recognised brand based in High Wycombe.
This role will ideally be suited to a CIMA/ACCA qualified Finance Manager, who has previous experience managing a team and also strong cost and financial accounting, balance sheet control, reporting, budgeting, forecasting and analysis for the retail and central cost base.
Develop a strong team through mentoring and coaching, leading by example.
- Ensure strong adherence to group policies through the day to day management and reporting of business costs
- Deliver weekly & monthly business reporting, accurately and on time, providing insightful analysis which aids decision making
- Deliver balance sheet reconciliations
- Deliver the annual budget and quarterly forecasts including review and challenge with relevant budget holders
- Ensure strong cost control ethos and improve visibility and analysis of key costs to allow for more effective management
- Embed IFRS16 into the team, ensuring strong accounting and budgetary control, as well as being the key contact for Group Finance on the new Group Lease Database
- Continuous improvement of financial and business processes
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified accountant with solid core accounting and technical skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing a team of part qualified studiers
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to deliver with others
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.