Finance Manager – Part Time
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Part Time
- Skills:Finance Manager - Part Time
- Salary:Up to £200 per day
Finance Manager required for a great company based in Theale. This is a 6-9 month interim part time role (4 days a week) to provide financial support. The role is to assist the company to achieve financial performance in line with organisational budget and expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To complete the monthly management accounts, including preparing schedules and journals as required.
- To maintain profitability schedules by contract, investigating any discrepancies and correcting or highlighting areas as required.
- To undertake a detailed review monthly on spending including expenses and credit cards.
- Review Management accounts for completeness and post relevant amendments run various management and financial accounting reports.
- Take part in costing new work alongside the Group Financial Analyst.
- To develop excellent relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders (including the Operations Director, & Service Managers)
- Creating and delivering succinct and relevant financial information to groups of non-financial managers
- Preparing and presenting information at monthly Service Manager meetings
- Liaising with local authorities, ensuring relevant contract / other paperwork is in place To develop a positive and productive working relationship with other key members of
- Forecast Budget Pipeline Information and Reporting
- Prepare summary information showing financial pipeline, income and contribution forecast.
- Contribute to the budget process for 19/20 compiling relevant schedules and input to the budget model.
- Review analyse and reconcile specific balance sheet accounts as directed, these include o Housing Deposit Accounts
- Actively manage the reconciliations to clear outstanding items.
- Maintain Commercial Records
- To ensure that relevant contracts are electronically filed for every Service
- Prepare agreements for period end of sales ledger and run the auto accruals. To ensure all potential recharges are invoiced promptly.
- Provide timely and accurate flow of data to the central invoicing team to ensure
To be considered for this role you will need to be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent, have experience of working in various areas of finance and have knowledge of accounting procedures and techniques.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.