Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
- Salary:£45000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst required by a company based in Heathrow. This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the financial oversight for the business units
- Complete month end process in SUN according to reporting deadlines
- Assist with preparation of weekly flash, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets
- Identification of opportunities and risks
- Ensure compliance with the company’s internal control procedures
- Develop detailed working knowledge of systems – billing, rostering, labour and purchasing, to ensure accuracy of financial reporting
- Proactively engage with station and divisional management to enhance understanding of their respective financials and assisting in optimising financial performance.
- Generate and present a range of financial and ad hoc reports for use by both internal and external customers
- Assist with the smooth integration of new start-up operations into the company’s financial reporting processes, ensuring adoption of robust financial controls
- Assist with pricing proposals for new customers and preparation of capex papers
- Ad hoc financial analysis
The ideal candidate for this role will be newly qualified accountant with a commercial background
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.