Graduate Financial Analyst
- Job Industry:Financial Services
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Graduate Financial Analyst
A well – established client of ours is currently recruiting a Graduate Financial Analyst to join their Finance Department based in Theale.
Main duties of the Commercial Analyst role include:
- Compile and analyse reports for different stakeholders, from sales teams’ commission reports to stock and sales reports.
- Daily reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
- Ad-hoc reports for different managers and stakeholders
- Investigating and explaining discrepancies in data
- Project work within the finance, reporting and operations team to help the business identify efficiencies and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be degree level educated or equivalent with previous office experience.
You will have great communication skills with a logical mind and be comfortable using excel on a daily basis.
In return, this company can offer study support, progression and a great working environment.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.