Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Location:West London
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Salary:Up to £400 per day
A market leading FMCG business based in West London is currently seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager to sit within their head office finance team. Key Accountabilities include:
- External and Internal reporting
- Technical accounting support
- Management of internal monthly results
- Maintain Group Accounting Policy Manual and Group Chart of Accounts under IFRS
- Assist in identification and resolution of technical accounting issues
- Point of contact for financial accounting support for country finance and Support Centre teams
- Planning and carrying out internal audit projects
- SOX compliance
- Training new team members and regional offices on proper SOX policies and procedures.
- Working with Senior Group Reporting Manager to own all aspects of the Group consolidation process using BPC.
- Managing approval and posting of all topside adjustments in the system.
- Obtain handover from external consultant on all aspects of how to use the system and creation of new reports and modules to support changes in the business.
The ideal candidate will have detailed and comprehensive knowledge of IFRS and their practical application have experience of group consolidation, preferably cross European, have ideally at least 2 year relevant post qualification experience and be a qualified accountant, with a strong preference for ACA.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.