Master Data Administrator
- Job Industry:Financial Services
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Master Data Administrator
- Salary:£22000 per annum + Bonus
An established client of ours based in Marlow is now seeking to recruit an experienced, hands-on Master Data Administrator to join their rapidly growing team.
- To review existing account Credit Limits and obtain Credit Insurance on relevant customers.
- To obtain Credit Checks for existing and new Accounts.
- To open new accounts and ensure all relevant information has been submitted.
- Maintenance of customer names, addresses, legal entity details, credit limits and payment terms.
- To prepare and oversee any Credit Referrals.
- Any adhoc duties.
- To run the direct debit payments as well as sending out the direct debit notifications to customers on a weekly basis.
- To send out dunning letters to all relevant customers chasing payments.
- To assist with cash allocation.
- To provide cover within the Master Data team to ensure all priorities are dealt with during any absences and holidays.
- To liaise with internal staff at all levels and external customers both for information and for the purpose of resolving any account issues
- To be able to work without high levels of supervision and to be able to manage priorities.
The successful candidate will have previous use of Navision systems, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and good Excel skills.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.