Analyst, AR/Credit & Collections
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Analyst, AR/Credit & Collections
- Salary:£13 - £14 per hour
A great opportunity has arisen for a Russian Speaking Analyst, AR/Credit & Collections to join a well-known company based in Frimley on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will manage knowledge based credit collections and operations to ensure the key financial performance targets are met.
- Follow procedures for accurate and timely credit collection
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers
- Follow established Delegation of Authority (DoA) matrix and guidelines
- Analysis, decisions and recommendations of customer’s credit related matters
- Minimise the risk of bad and doubtful debts through credit management best practices
- Provide timely and accurate Credit reporting to relevant audience
- Ensure customers account reconciliation are completed and accurate
- Manage incoming documentation
- Liaise with central team in relation to timely cash receipt & allocation
- Take active part in cross functional problem-solving sessions
- Comply with Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX) requirements for Accounts Receivable processes
- Provide documentation and support for internal and external audits
- Take active part in process improvements through Lean methodology approach
- Perform Ad Hoc Accounts Receivable activities
- Cover for other AR activities as required
- Fluent in English & Russian, both written and spoken.
- Strong experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in Russian accounting/Finance and dealing with Russian customers
- Good attention to details
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.