- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Assistant Accountant
- Salary:Up to £28000 per annum + bonus
Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a top tier firm in Reading who are seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
Main duties of the Accountant position include:
- Preparation of bank and petty cash
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare basic statutory financial statements for clients
- Prepare yearend audit files for clients with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items and tax sensitive profit and loss items
- Liaise with tax, payroll and other departments for client matters
- Act as point of contact for all clients, dealing with queries in a professional manner
- Assist with the training of junior team members
The ideal candidate will have previous outsourcing experience within a practice environment.
You will be confident in double entry bookkeeping and have great communication skills.
In return, this company can offer a fantastic working environment and great benefits.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.