Cash and Banking Administrator
- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Cash and Banking Administrator
- Salary:Up to £25000 per annum
My client a market leader in their industry sector are seeking a Cash and Banking Administrator to join their established and growing Business Support team based in High Wycombe. You will primarily be responsible for the smooth running of customer direct debit payments.
- Maintaining direct debit mandates
- Creating direct debits for new accounts and generating ‘Welcome Letters’
- Investigating direct debit rejections
- Maintaining the sales ledger for the direct debit customers
- Managing the direct debit inbox and resolving queries with the customer and business
- Generating copy invoices, statements and credits as required
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Cash allocations and journal
- Over 12 months transactional finance experience
- Experience in a high-volume finance role
- Excel experience- Lookup’s and Pivot Tables is essential
- Experience working with a computerised accounting function
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management with the ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Resilient with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prepared to go above and beyond to support the team
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rewarding working environment as part of a supportive team. In a company that supports the development and progression of the individual. You will also receive a competitive benefits package.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.