- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Commercial Analyst
- Salary:£34000 - £40000 per annum
My client an Internationally successful and well known organisation based near Ealing require a Commercial Analyst to join their established finance.
This is an exciting role that will provide you with excellent exposure within the business.
- Strategically and tactically support the Sales team across all sectors, end-to-end on areas such as accurate pricing, maximising Return on Investment, accurate forecasting, Finance support in tenders, contract review, trade terms management, and customer joint business plan meetings.
- Drive profitability, growth and cash improvement with a customer and product lens by working with the Commercial Finance Manager and Head of Finance, to identify key trends and actions with these channels. For larger tenders also working with the CFO and CEO.
- Lead meeting between finance and sales team in order ensure efficiency and communications
- Supporting the Strategic Sector Pricing Strategy for the company working closely with the Channel Team, Sales Director and Marketing.
- Working with the Commercial Finance Manager with Commercial Sales month-end Commentary, Providing clear understanding of business sales performance and outlook
- Working with the Commercial Finance Manager, Marketing and the Sales Director to understand how market insights can be used with pricing tactical strategies to gain market share
- Including reviewing looking at new financing and business model opportunities to increase market penetration opportunities for Delice
- Continuously develop and create relevant insight driven commercial reporting that is timely and accurate.
- To provide Excel & PowerPoint training and knowledge promoting continuous improvement throughout Delice
- Other ad hoc work
- Must enjoy a fast paced, changing commercial environment, where every day is not prescheduled.
- Graduate with business/numerate Degree (Or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1 years Financial Reporting/ Commercial Finance experience with a commercial value-added mindset
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified
- Ideally FMCG/Retail /fast paced Entrepreneurial background
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rewarding working environment that supports the development and progression of the individual alongside full study support towards a professional qualification and a competitive package.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.