Corporation Tax Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Corporation Tax Manager
- Salary:Up to £52000 per annum
CURRENTLY RECRUITING A CORPORATION TAX MANAGER FOR AN ESTABLISHED BUSINESS BASED IN MAIDENHEAD!
Marc Daniels are currently recruiting a Corporation Tax Manager for a well-established business based in Maidenhead.
This position will suit a Qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA who has strong Corporation tax experience.
You will be part of the tax team assisting in reporting and forecasting, the identification & implementation of improvement processes, month end reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual compliance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of corporate tax returns, taking full ownership of the preparation process
- Balance Sheet Review
- Preparation of tax reporting and forecasting
- Annual Compliance
- Preparing necessary journals each month
- Dealing with audit queries
- Identification and implementation of improvements to processes
PLEASE ONLY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED CCA/ACA/CTA AND HAVE STRONG PREVIOUS CORPORATION TAX EXPOSURE.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.