Customer Relations Advisor
- Job Industry:Call Centre and Customer Service
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Customer Relations Advisor
- Salary:Up to £12 per hour
Marc Daniels are looking for a Customer Relations Advisor to join a well-known company based in Bracknell on a 4 month contract.
- Represent the company’s values and customer experience to each and every customer contact by resolving any complaint in a timely, positive way.
- Have great communication skills across all channels of customer contact including phone, email and letters.
- Confidently communicate with upset customers and keep promises to call them back when requested.
- Deliver a level of customer service, as set within the “Customer Promise” Service Level Agreement (SLA) by supporting the Customer Relations Team on a daily basis.
- Gather all necessary information from the customer, other networks and internal departments in order to make commercial, customer friendly decisions to drive retention.
- Ensure all enquiries are recorded onto the customer tracking system and coded correctly.
- Have great time management skills in order to prioritise many tasks under a busy environment.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Experience of customer service either over the phone or face to face
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proven ability to think outside the box to solve customer problems.
- Committed to a high level of customer service.
- Focused individual who can multi task and is comfortable working on their own within a team
- An excellent team player who can add value to the team by working in a positive way
- Experience of written and verbal communication with customers
- Highly organised individuals who can work to strict deadlines
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.