Customer Relations Coordinator
- Job Industry:Call Centre and Customer Service
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Customer Relations Coordinator
- Salary:£14 - £15 per hour
We are currently looking for a Customer Relations Co-ordinator to join a well-known business based in Bracknell. This role manages all relationships across the entire product range in any complaint situation.
- Represent the company’s values and customer experience to each and every customer and Dealer contact by resolving any complaint in a timely, positive way.
- Have excellent communication skills across all channels of customer contact: phone, email, letters, social media and at times face to face meetings.
- Confidently communicate with upset customers and clearly set expectations and always keep promises in re-contacting through exceptional time management and excellent communication skills.
- Carefully manage complex customer cases, working with different areas of the business in order to resolve the case in a quality, timely manner.
- Deliver a level of customer service, both internal and external, as set within the “Customer Promise” Service Level Agreement (SLA) by supporting the Customer Relations Team on a daily basis.
- Gather all necessary information from the customer, Dealer network and internal departments in order to make commercial, customer friendly decisions to drive retention.
- Ensure all enquiries are recorded onto the customer tracking system and coded correctly. The information is then used to improve the business for the benefit of the customer and to report to the Senior Management Group and Research and Development
- Ensure the ‘Customer Promise’ programme meets both customer and business requirements. Specifically building dedicated relationships between the Customer Relations Team, Area Manager Teams and Dealers.
- Ensure all customers are empathised with and provide customers with a positive response and where possible a ‘first time fix’ of their concern. Improve responses to increase % of ‘first time fix’.
- Have great time management skills in order to prioritise many tasks under a busy environment and deal well with high pressure situations.
To be considered:
- Graduate or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.