Customer Service Specialist
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Customer Service Specialist
- Salary:Up to £14 per hour
Marc Daniels are excited to be working on behalf of a well-known company in Bracknell who are currently seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Main duties of the Customer Service role include:
- General Administration
- Pre-Arrears Agreement Handling
- Early arrears Agreement Handling
- Vehicle Repossessions
- Fraud including NaVCIS
- Pre-Litigation decisioning
- Assist the External Partner Coordinator in the day to day escalations
- Disposal Administration
- Assist in the development and training of new associates
- Call recording and feedback sessions with associates
- Complaint handling
- Escalated calls from associates
The ideal candidate will have previous head office customer service experience, dealing with queries in a professional manner.
You will possess good computer skills, be highly organised and have good time management.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.