Customer Services Representative
- Job Industry:Call Centre and Customer Service
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Customer Services Representative
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Representative to join a fantastic Global company based in Liverpool City Centre on a minimum six-month temporary contract. Excellent organisation & communication skills are a must (both written & verbal) along with the ability to build strong business relationships is key.
- Adherence to Customer Service processes and procedures
- Answering inbound customer calls courteously and professionally, dealing with each enquiry effectively and efficiently
- Management of Customer Service Inbox, ensuring all emails are processed appropriately and promptly
- Receiving and processing incoming customers’ orders and queries
- Minimum disruption to customer order delivery achieved by accuracy of order input and liaising with UK Third party distributor
- Point of contact for external remote sales team with any order/query issues
- Strong collaboration within business operations and customer services team
- Miscellaneous Customer Service duties as and when required i.e. filing, outbound calling, new team member shadowing, data gathering etc
- All Creation of new customer accounts ensuring all financial controls are adhered to.
- Support and liaise with accounts team, credit checking.
- Ensure quality compliance during new account processing, from setting up new account – delivery of product.
- Process product technical complaints, adverse event and medical information calls, including keeping records and completing month end reports to Pharmacovigilance and PTC management teams (when required).
- Ensuring all SOP and training are up to date in timely manner.
- 100% compliant with policies and procedures
- Efficient organisation, time management and prioritisation.
- Respecting deadlines, accurate task completion (quality & detail focused)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible and dynamic, Service/customer minded,
- Sense of initiative, organisational skills, stress resistant, multi-tasking, team minded and collaborative with broader commercial team.
- Clear and effective communicator, empathy and engaging attitude able to build relationships and trust over the phone
- Customer Service background
- SAP experience preferable
- Microsoft Office, including strong Word, Excel skills
- Understanding of logistic/supply chain processes
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.