EMEA FP&A Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:EMEA FP&A Manager
- Salary:Up to £70000 per annum + excellent benefits and bonus
A global market leading technology company based in Slough are looking for a commercially focused EMEA FP&A Manager to join their team. In this role, you will play a key part within the EMEA FP&A function, delivering high quality reporting and analysis to the EMEA sales team and managing the analysis of key P&L drivers to support effective decision-making.
- Use analysis, business understanding and persuasion to support top line revenue growth in area of responsibility.
- Business Partner with designated functional teams within Region/country in financial management – including planning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and operations.
- Provide advisory support to designated Business Partner in forecasting and managing spend. Ensuring that executive actions are taken to manage the functional spend in accordance with targets.
- Lead the forecast timetable to get all key stakeholders aligned on expectations and timelines.
- Prepare financial and management reports for Corporate HQ and Regional/Country management.
- Involved in monthly close cycle to monitor and report the financial results to ensure that accounting transaction are accurately recorded in accordance with US GAAP.
- Own monthly forecast and annual AOP process for region.
- Manage the management unit and cost centre structure in Oracle to ensure that systems support the data requirements behind reporting
- Analysis on Sales Rep/Business Performance
- Own project work including delivery of new planning system
- Build out reporting capabilities and advanced analytical capabilities
- Drive improved transparency and accountability over P&L dynamics, with a robust framework for ongoing analysis.
- Handling and supporting internal audits and external auditors where applicable.
- Support FP&A Director in other ad hoc requests.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or CIMA), BA/BSc 2:1 or above (or equivalent), and strong academic record
- Experience with analysis, forecasting, and management reporting with experience in streamlining processes
- Advanced excel modelling skills with experience of handling large and complex data sets
- Strong analytical skills for interpreting financial information and providing insight in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills (both written and verbal)
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.