- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Finance Assistant
A leading client of ours based in Uxbridge are looking for a Finance Assistant on a temporary basis to join their established team. This role is for a minimum of 2 months with the potential of extension or even a possible permanent position.
- Ensure the fulfilment of inputs and explanation arising from Treasury audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries.
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts.
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers.
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns.
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank account with IFR Standards.
- Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned
- Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit.
- Ensure tax regulations are in compliance with established standards.
- Ensure the robust and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies.
- See to it that the financial position of the company is well calculated daily.
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies. Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report.
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism.
Further to this we would like someone with experience of posting journals and who understands balance sheet reconciliations. Also someone with good Excel and analysis skills would be ideal.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.