Finance Business Partner
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Finance Business Partner
- Salary:£40000 - £45000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join an Internationally successful market leading organisation based in Uxbridge. This is an exciting position which will play a lead Finance role in delivering multi-million dollar Sales and profit targets. Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Being the lead quality decisions and provide relevant insights and analysis to ensure the chosen business options deliver the highest financial value at an acceptable level of risk.
- Monitor analyse and interpret pricing, trade terms and post event analysis, and provide input to trading strategies to improve long term profitability.
- Develop and prepare internal tracking, analysis and reporting of trading plans against customer strategic vision, to drive growth and improve profitability through insights and visibility of key drivers
- Provide insightful analysis on monthly and quarterly Net Sales performance, and drivers of forecast movements vs previous cycle and Account Plan
- Challenge and influence trade governance performance and sales forecast accuracy to ensure continuous improvement against a range of business KPIs, in a fast -paced environment.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Prior experience working in FMCG, retail or supplier environment required
- 2-3 years of Financial Analysis experience (working with leading brands) plus at least 1 year in Commercial/Sales Finance role in market (FMCG knowledge is an advantage)
- Experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
- Very Strong analytical skills with a strong commercial mindset (business partner mindset) o Leadership and influencing skills
- Self-driven with proven entrepreneurial mind-set o Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Modelling, Pivots, Slicers, Index, Match, Lookups, Macro’s) and PowerPoint
- SAP ERP, SAP CRM, BW Systems experience an advantage
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rewarding working environment that supports the development and progression of the individual. With this role you will enjoy hybrid working, full study support towards a professional qualification and a competitive package.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.