- Location:West Sussex
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Finance Manager
- Salary:£55000 - £62000 per annum + bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a large blue chip company based in West Sussex. This role offers excellent career progression and great hybrid working options.
- Manage a small team
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance analysis to provide explanations of financial performance
- Produce monthly financial reporting pack to provide financial and non-financial staff with useful financial data and KPIs for commercial decision making and analysis
- Presentation of monthly results to divisional stakeholders and Operational teams to enable understanding of profitability
- Oversee consolidation of budgets, forecasts and five year plans for the division (including central submissions and divisional outputs for presentations, etc.) to enable the business to meet planning deadlines with accurate and fully explained data
- Develop a good understanding of the Operational processes on site as well as the commercial obligation to the client in order to advise on cost saving initiatives and how financial variances relate to operational performance
Our essential requirements:
- Qualified or final stage ACCA/CIMA or Equivalent
- Experience of working with and supporting operational colleagues
- Strong system skills including advanced Excel and some Power BI
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.