Finance Transaction Assistant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Finance Transaction Assistant
A fantastic company based in Slough are looking for a Finance Transaction Assistant to join their Finance department on a temporary basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for somebody who is looking to take a step into Finance or had experience as a Finance Assistant. The company offers a great office working environment, the Finance Transactions Assistant reports into Procure to Pay Lead and must maintain key relationships with the Transactions team onshore and off shore.
- Printing and Posting invoices.
- Opening the post and scanning over to AR and AP Teams
- Processing manual payments and BACS runs
- Raising cheques/invoices
- Banking cheques
- GRIR – Releases
- Customer Reconciliation
- Journals for banking items
- Vendor Statement Reconciliations
- Coding of Terms/TI invoices & sending them over to AP
- Assisting in efficiency projects.
- Any other Ad Hoc tasks
To be considered:
- Experience in invoice processing and reconciliations.
- GCSE English and Maths
- ERP experience
- Command of Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel and Word
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.