- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Financial Accountant
- Salary:£50000 - £55000 per annum
Marc Daniels are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join an international company based in Ashford. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the preparation of the financial accounts for the organisation and ensuring the financial integrity of the statutory accounts.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for all UK entities.
- Monitoring accounting and reporting developments in UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Manage annual and quarterly audits. The focal point between the auditors and the company.
- Preparing tax returns and liaising with external advisors and group tax team.
- Month end closing tasks.
- Monitoring, testing and updating internal control procedures and authority matrix
- Maintain risk control matrix
- Adhoc Projects inc. rationalization of legal entities.
- Management accounting of support departments.
Please only apply with an updated CV if you are a Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) and ideally from a practice background.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.