- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Financial Accountant
- Salary:Up to £45000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant to join a great company based in Winnersh. This role will provide finance support to the existing UK Finance team by provision of financial reporting in order to satisfy internal and external requirements.
- Prepare statutory accounts for complex UK and Ireland subsidiaries (currently 4), including all required financial statements, note and additional disclosures, and coordination with auditors on same.
- Preparation of ‘internal’ financials required for board meetings
- Consideration and documentation of IFRS changes on accounts including production of accounting memos to assess impact.
- Review process for local statutory account bridge and review in order to standardise statutory account process across EMEA region.
- Assist Finance Manager with coordination of the company
To be considered:
- Must be recently qualified or past finalist – CIMA, ICAEW or ACCA Familiarity with accounting processes and current accounting standards
- High level of technical accounting knowledge including experience of preparing accounting memos.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages including a high level of Excel knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.