French Speaking Accounting Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:French Speaking Accounting Manager
- Salary:£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus & excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fluent French Speaking Accounting Manager working for a large and fast growing business based in Slough. The role will take responsibility for a cluster of countries including France and you will be responsible for the financial reporting, statutory accounting and financial analysis of the results of the entities. You will manage a small team and work with various stakeholders across the region.
- Overall responsibility for the financial accounting and reporting of a cluster of countries with several legal entities under IFRS, French GAAP and local GAAP.
- Responsible for the review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Provide financial analysis on the regional performance
- Cashflow management and analysis
- Liaising with the tax department and external providers to ensure all external reporting is completed accurately and on time
- Manage and coordinate efficient internal and external audits
- Building relationships with the rest of the EMEA finance team and non-finance stakeholders
- Responsible for the leading process improvement and automation projects
- Managing a small EMEA finance team
- Fluent French speaker
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience with IFRS and/or local GAAP (French GAAP preferred)
- Strong experience within a European Accounting role
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.