Fully Remote Data Administrator
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Contract
- Skills:Fully Remote Data Administrator
- Salary:£24000 - £28000 per annum
My client are recruiting for a fully remote 12 month FTC Data Administrator with a chance of going permanent. The role is ideal for someone with similar experience looking for the flexibility of being able to work from home. The company offers a competitive salary and flexible working hours!
- Supporting PMO Activity with data entry using various software packages and CRM systems.
- Ensure work is completed efficiently and effectively meeting and exceeding the requirements of internal teams and external clients.
- Maintain working instructions and cover plans to ensure there is no risk to the business output.
- Liaise with other team members to support their improvements and help manage new reports or processes as required.
- Be flexible when business requirements change to support where the help is most needed and ensure you are familiar with wider processes within the team.
- Identify potential improvements in the activity within the team or systems used and raise these with the Senior PMO Coordinator and PMO Team Lead.
- Extensive experience using various CRM systems, both internal and external
- Highly proficient in Microsoft packages especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Be able to use Power BI dashboards and interpret the data
- Be able to use different software packages, and the ability to be able to learn about new software packages and their use
- High level of ability to communicate in English in written and spoken formats
- Demonstrable understanding of coordinating complex processes and to be process driven
- Ability to critically assess a process to identify where additional support is required
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.