Graduate Management Accountant
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Graduate Trainee Finance Analyst
- Salary:Up to £28000 per annum + benefits and study support
An exciting position has arisen for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career as an Assistant Management Accountant to join a fantastic company based in Slough. The business offers a dynamic working environment, with excellent benefits. The role offers study support so ideally looking for somebody who is currently studying towards becoming a fully qualified accountant in the future. The focus of this role embraces all areas of the preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts, variance analysis for both revenue and costs through liaison with Regional Operations, Sales and Support Teams.
- Preparation monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Support all month end processes ensuring that the management accounts are accurate and completed in accordance with the timetable
- Ensure that the Regional and Support Teams are aware of significant variances from budget / forecast as they arise or are foreseen in order that appropriate action can be taken on a timely basis
- Preparation of the monthly accruals and prepayments schedules
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Weekly reporting, including KPI’s, revenue & cost reports, etc.
- Fleet and Engineering accruals and updating reporting schedules
- Insurance renewal data preparation
- Assist in the preparation of the half year and annual accounts including supporting schedules for tax calculations
- Actively participate in ad-hoc projects within the business
- Maintain effective relations with the business by ensuring all queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Timely preparation of monthly management and board reports
- Drive process improvements and create a strong control environment
Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Seven or more GCSE (passes at grade C or above)
- Three or more A-levels (passes at grade C or above)
- Part qualified and studying towards professional accountancy qualification
- Must be used to working to and achieving tight deadlines
- Previous proven management accounting experience
- Excellent computer literacy and especially Excel skills including; if statements, vlookups and pivot tables
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.