Group Credit Controller
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Group Credit Controller
- Salary:Up to £30000 per annum
We are currently working with a fantastic business in Theale who are currently seeking a Group Credit Controller to join their finance department.
Main duties of the Credit Control role include:
- Managing a ledger of 4-5 companies within the group
- Daily chasing of aged debt
- Agreeing payment plans
- Issuing Letters Before Action
- Account reconciliation
- Investigating unallocated cash receipts
- Issuing sales invoices and credit notes
- Issuing monthly statements
- Responding to emails and any other ad-hoc queries
- Monthly management reporting and analysis
- Process improvements
- Ad-hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have previous credit control experience and be highly passionate about chasing outstanding debt.
You will have great communication skills with the ability to build long, lasting relationships.
In return, this company can offer a hands on role, within a great working environment.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.