Group Financial Controller
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Group Financial Controller
- Salary:Up to £90000 per annum + bonus and benefits
A rapidly expanding Financial Services group are looking for a Group Financial Controller to drive forward the evolution of the finance function following continued growth. This newly created role will take responsibility for bringing the group finance function inhouse as well as integrating entities in to the group. The role requires a hands-on approach with a strong depth of accounting/financial knowledge and the ability to grow with the business.
- Develop, reshape and produce regular and accurate monthly management accounts information to support the management team’s work in terms of controlling the company’s day to day activities.
- Submission of monthly reporting requirements to the parent company.
- Preparation of Year End Accounts.
- Liaison with the company’s auditors to ensure prompt provision of accurate information for audit purposes.
- Management of the Group Finance Department
- Development (measurement and reporting) of key performance indicators relevant to the changing needs of the business and its various departments.
- Manage the budget and forecasting process.
- Responsible for internal communication of agreed budgets where appropriate.
- Familiarisation of group procedures and policies to incorporate within the company where practical.
- Supervise and maintain good control of the company’s cashflow and bank reconciliations, Customer and Supplier Ledgers, Balance Sheet control of prepayments and accruals.
- Create procedures and guidance to ensure proper financial control is maintained with regard to expenses and benefits, purchasing, credit limits, capital authorisations, recruitment of personnel, etc.
- Work with external providers on payroll – Monthly including HMRC submissions.
- Support pre and post-deal M&A activity including investment appraisals and integration of finance processes of acquired businesses.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities to make improvements to the business.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the financial management
- Commercial astuteness and ability to think strategically
- Well-rounded personnel management skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with employees, group team, external stakeholders, new acquired companies, suppliers and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Commitment and ambition to achieve both personal and business goals and objectives.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.