Group Treasury Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Group Treasury Manager
- Salary:Up to £76000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Group Treasury Manager to join a leading multimillion pound technology company based in their UK Head Office in Basingstoke.
As the Group Treasury Manager, you will be responsible for the complete management of the Group Treasury function, helping to provide direction and strategic plans to assist in key decision making.
- Responsibility and Leadership of the International Group Treasury Function
- Main point of contact for the international HQ Treasury, leading bi-monthly meetings
- Track and monitor Group cash flow forecasts
- Lead on cash improvement initiatives globally
- Manage global Cash pooling project
- Main point of contact for Global banking partners
- Periodically review security over Global bank accounts
- Support Treasury development of subsidiary company
- Lead on other Group treasury projects
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes
- Ad hoc projects as required
Skills and Experience:
- Treasury related qualification / Member of associated professional body desirable
- ACA or ACCA) with a minimum 4-5 years post qualification experience
- Ideally degree qualified
- Experience of Treasury management including Foreign currency management
- Experience of Global Cash pooling
- Experience of Cash flow forecasting
- Experience of strong cash management and security controls
- Demonstrable experience of implementing process efficiencies and control improvements.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.