IT Business Partner
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:IT Business Partner
IT Business Partner required to join a well-known company based in Leicester.
- To purchase all computer equipment
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop on-going IT strategy & planning and prepare departmental budget / forecasts. Monitoring and controlling department costs.
- Provide the company with a “customer” focused computer help desk with the primary objective to deliver support in accordance with pre-defined SLA’s.
- Provision of support to all company initiated projects that have a requirement for technical IT resources.
- To be responsible for communicating and updating policy and procedures for computer applications and software usage within the company. E.g. E-mail policy, software acquisition, security procedures, etc.
- To ensure integrity and security of the network and its applications and use, e.g. virus protection, invalid or unauthorised access.
- To offer advice and support to users regarding company standards on software selection, and on also on training requirements.
- Logging, escalating and closing issues. Reporting on outstanding items and monitoring of User menus, access and security control.
- Supervise all aspects of the IT team’s performance; monitoring, encouraging, coaching, guiding and leading by example
- Possess solid communication and interpersonal skills
- IT strategy and business case development Ideally, Project Management experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure (windows,7-10 Server & Hyper -V)
- Technical background with experience of modern technology and knowledge of Microsoft Windows Aptitude to learn new technologies, and to lead a variety of IT projects across the organisation.
- Experience in leading people through change, while maintaining the ability to adjust to rapidly changing technology
- Excellent organisational, communication, coaching, leadership and customer service skills. Proven success in leadership
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to communicate new concepts effectively and drive change in process and behaviours
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.