- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Management Accountant
- Salary:£30000 - £33000 per annum + study support
An award-winning organisation based in Slough are seeking a Management Accountant to join their established team. You will report into the Group Management Accountant and perform the monthly management accounts and related reporting for the division.
- Monthly Flash and Management accounts completion
- Monthly Efficiency Analysis Reporting
- Maintenance of live efficiency tool for use by all distribution centre’s
- Key Finance contact for all senior personnel within the division. This element could include travel to some of our distribution centres for training or monthly cost reviews so a full driving licence and own car would be preferable.
- Annual Budgeting and forecasting
- Commit to training to become a qualified accountant.
- The candidate must be part qualified (either ACCA or CIMA) with at least a year’s work experience in a finance department.
- Ideal qualifications would be university graduate with a good standard (2:1 or above) relevant degree and good A-Level results.
- Non graduate candidates will also be considered where they have proven record working in industry, and excellent academics.
- IT/PC proficient with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word
You will enjoy excellent training and support alongside full study support whilst receiving a competitive package.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.