- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Financial Analyst / management accountant / financial accountant
- Salary:£40000 - £42000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a market leading multi sited organisation based near Sunderland. Within the exciting role of Financial Analyst you will be responsible for the preparation of the management accounts and for reporting of this area of the business. You will work closely with the operational management to ensure robust financial controls are in place and adhered to. This position offers the successful candidate an opportunity to build an outstanding career in a market-leading business with an outstanding reputation in the industry. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, extensive benefits package, and study support.
- Preparation of weekly and month end accounts to meet reporting deadlines.
- Compile balance sheet reconciliations to ensure adherence to Group policy.
- Provide finance advice and support to the operating site, working towards understanding and improving their financial driven key performance indicators.
- Ensure financial controls, processes and disciplines are in place and adhered to.
- Support and drive query resolution for any issues that arise.
- Provide support in analysing current and past trends in key performance areas with a view to monitoring performance, highlighting trends and identifying areas of improvement.
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts and reforecasting.
- Provide cover for other locations where necessary.
- This role may involve occasional travel between the business locations of Seaham, Washington & Redcar.
- Experience in a finance or management accounts function, with knowledge of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliation preparation.
- QBE or in the process of studying either ACCA or CIMA
- Strong system skills including advanced Excel and (preferably) Power BI
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and rewarding working environment that supports the development and progression of the individual. With this role you will enjoy hybrid working, full study support towards a professional qualification and a competitive package.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More