- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Management Accountant
- Salary:Up to £35000 per annum
Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a highly prestigious business in Bracknell who are currently seeking an ambitious Management Accountant.
Main responsibilities of the Management Accountant role include:
- Analysis and Reporting of variances against target – presenting these to senior managers
- Responsible for the creation, understanding and submission of actual spend each month.
- Performing Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of fixed asset register
- Drive System and Reporting development
- Preparing monthly management accounts
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA part qualified or equivalent with strong excel and communication skills with the ability to liaise and present to senior managers.
You will be driven and motivated and keen to make a difference through a hands-on approach.
In return, this company can offer a highly commercial role, future development and study support.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.