- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Management Accountant
- Salary:Up to £150 per day
Marc Daniels are excited to be working with a global business in Bracknell who are seeking a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main duties of the Accountant position include:
- Prepare budgets in accordance to the guidelines
- Work closely with the entities during the budget submission period to secure data quality
- Provide variance analysis
- Creating ad hoc reports
- Prepare the material for Budget meetings
- Estimate the consolidated profitability related to the entity’s forecast
- Month end processing
- Calculate cost of sales impact related to buying costs, analysing the differences against the budget
- Ensure profit values are updated to allow entities to properly define consolidated Profit & Loss result every month
- Provide monthly exchange rates
- Generate detailed financial analysis
- Estimate monthly, the latest financial projection through the sales and analyse the profit variances against the budget
- Organise monthly meeting, preparing reports to present the consolidated Profit & Loss result and the yearly profit projection
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in budgeting and forecasting and be confident in liaising with non-finance departments.
In return, this company can offer training, great exposure and future development.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.