- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Payroll Specialist
A brilliant opportunity has come up for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join a fast-growing company based in Maidenhead, the role is for a 9-month temporary contract. The company offers a great working environment with an excellent team culture. The role will require you to report to the Payroll Manager and provide support to the Payroll Team Leaders.
- The Payroll Specialist will provide full functional payroll support for their allocated EMEA payrolls ensuring they are processed accurately and on-time.
- (Approx. 5 payrolls) They will ensure statutory compliance within their assigned EMEA countries is being adhered to and provide updates of legislative changes.
- They will ensure processing, payments and reporting deadlines are being met in a timely and accurate manner.
- They will also provide support to the Payroll Leaders to promote and implement process excellence and process standardization across EMEA.
- Between 2-3 years of international payroll experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Good systems experience (PeopleSoft HR)
- Worked with outsourced vendor payrolls
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.