- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Payroll Specialist
- Salary:Up to £34000 per annum
Marc Daniels are recruiting for a Payroll Specialist required to join a well-known, multinational company based in Ealing.
- Consolidate payroll data from various sources
- Submission of payroll data to external service providers
- Review calculations & work with provider on any necessary adjustments
- Generate gross to net, & net pay reports
- Arrange net payments to associates
- Discharge any other payroll associated liabilities (taxes, social contributions, insurances, pensions)
- Audit Compliance
- Maintain relevant Country payroll knowledge
- Keep key business partners up to date with any legislation changes for the local region
- Review, code & upload invoices for approval / payment
- Handle questions from employees regarding payroll.
- Ad hoc duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Relevant experience in a similar position / industry; Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of local Social Security, taxes and employment legislation.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills (Power Point and Access skills a plus);
- Good command of English both written and verbal; other European language is a plus;
- Knowledge of People Soft or other ERP systems is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Energetic, self-starter, initiative and service oriented personality
- Private medical cover
- Dental care
- Bike to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company pension scheme
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.