Regional Finance Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Regional Finance Manager
- Salary:Up to £70000 per annum + car allowance, bonus and benefits
A market leading company based in the Feltham area, West London are looking for a Regional Finance Manager to lead a small qualified finance team. This role is responsible for the control of the financial management, forecasting and reporting for the division.
Main accountabilities include:
- Complete month end process according to group reporting deadlines.
- Maintain general ledgers.
- Preparation of accurate weekly profit ‘flashes’, annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts.
- Monitoring and analysis of the financial performance and KPIs of the business and key commercial contracts.
- Monitoring and ensuring accuracy of daily business controls (e.g. on time performance, staffing levels and productivity measures).
- Providing analysis and maintaining models to assess commercial contract by contract profitability.
- Ensure 100% compliance with the company’s internal control procedures.
- Build relationships with the department managers and operational leads, implementing regular structured meetings.
- Preparation of investment and capex business cases.
- Provide financial support to all levels of the business.
- Managing the relationship and ensuring a smooth interaction with the UK SSC.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with demonstrable experience at Finance Manager/Financial Controller level
- Ability to influence, challenge and implement change.
- Hands-on practical approach to providing guidance and direction in a challenging and dynamic business environment.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and with exceptional time management skills.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.