Senior Payroll Administrator
- Location:High Wycombe
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Senior Payroll Administrator
- Salary:£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Payroll Administrator required to join a well known company based in High Wycombe.
- Maintaining compliance with internal processes; data protection; security of employee information; legal obligations and operational objectives whilst adhering to Company and Statutory deadlines.
- Providing full reconciliation of pension contributions and identifying remedial action required via payrolling adjustments.
- Ensuring that all activities are managed in accordance with Provider guidelines, Employment Law, Data Protection & HMRC Legislative Regulations, Company contractual rules and defined Business arrangements and company Policy.
- Supporting Line Managers in the use of Operating Systems.
- Processing forms; amendments and updates to employee records
- Completion of periodic & annual renewals; returns; recharge and accrual journals and reporting for the company; HMRC & third party providers.
- Reconciling pension contributions on a monthly / annual basis complying with statutory deadlines.
- Working with the Payroll Manager and ESC Team Leaders to diarise and plan routine & periodic payroll tasks to meet Pay run processing deadlines, monthly reporting deadlines, annual returns and changes to legislation.
- Developing IT super-user skills & working knowledge of the company’s systems and database
- Administration to include Microsoft Dynamics, Payrite and PAS P11D systems software.
- Acting as a point of contact for all internal & external clients of the company Employee Services, in relation to Pension enquiries and provider returns.
- Reconciliation of PAYE for all payrolls and send payments to HMRC by required dates.
- Checking of payrolls/submissions to RSM for processing on a weekly/monthly basis.
- RTI/FPS transmissions to HMRC via Payrite
- Working to required standards and practices as determined within the Service Level Agreements and KPI’s to meet the Standard Operating model. Taking ownership for allocated tasks, with high level of accuracy, attention to detail and adherence to agreed process
- Previous payroll experience within a large and diverse organisation
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of HR database systems
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines using own initiative.
- Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
- Professional and customer-centric attitude
- Confidentiality and total discretion is paramount to this role
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.