- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:Treasury Project Manager
We have an immediate requirement for a Treasury Project Manager to work on a temporary basis for at least three months (possibly longer). Our client is a global leader in technology solutions based in Hampshire, this role is offering a competitive day rate (inside IR35) along with a hybrid working pattern.
- Primary responsibility is to Plan and Implement the first phase of a Global migration of Banking provider to HSBC – this includes:
- Co-ordinating with HSBC UK Global Relationship team to co-ordinate the project
- Managing the progress of the project (via Project Management support roles)
- Identifying and resolving issues identified in specific countries.
- Managing the onboarding on new countries to the Global HSBC.net platform and overseeing the setup of Administrator and local User rights.
- Managing the migration of several standalone HSBC.net platforms to the main Group Platform.
- Monitor steps taken to reduce and close other banking providers across a range of International businesses.
- Be knowledgeable on Banking and Treasury to be able to field questions on Terms and Conditions or set up of on-line banking system for new users in local country.
- Secondary responsibility is to identify and plan remedial action for banking control weaknesses identified via recent audit of Banking platform access rights.
- Must have a relevant Treasury experience in an International Group and ideally member of registered body.
- Experience of cash flow forecasting & FX forecasting/management
- Ideally degree qualified
- Experience of International Clearing banking & controls
- Experience of implementing Global Treasury projects
- Practical experience of general aspects of Treasury -including Group cash forecasting, Group foreign exchange risk management and hedging along with setting up of group loans.
- Experience of working in a pressured environment and working to deadlines.
- Ability to interact at senior management and Board level.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.