European Tax (VAT) Section Manager
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Temporary
- Skills:European Tax (VAT) Section Manager
- Salary:Up to £300 per day
A fantastic client of ours based in Bracknell are currently looking for a European Tax (VAT) Section Manager to sit within their Business Administration team. Key Accountabilities include:
- Creating training to develop Tax Analysts and the wider SSC VAT Team.
- Manage and develop key relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide expert advice to the business.
- Effectively use advisors where appropriate
- Responsible for managing risk and compliance for all VAT, Intrastat, European Sales List, Local Listings and annual reporting obligations for all branches. Recommending countermeasures where appropriate.
- Take ownership of the review and compliance management of the SAO Group for 8 UK entities.
- Manage the process of Pan-E VAT audits
- Actively take part in projects for new business and new legal obligation change.
- Provide Specialist support to department manager
The ideal candidate will be an experienced VAT practitioner with at least 3 years PQE with previous experience of indirect international taxes preferably with in-house experience at VAT management level, have cross border VAT knowledge – EU regulation experience in multiple jurisdictions and have excellent IT experience (SAP, excel and other ERP systems) for own role and to effectively interface between IT and business requirements. The ability and willingness to travel is important to ‘go to the place’ where the role requires (within EU predominantly).
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.