Providing a superior recruitment service, finding new ways to bring talented individuals together with the best employers in the market
Marc Daniels specialises in recruiting for all levels of finance and accountancy roles throughout the Thames Valley including Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Surrey and West London. Our highly experienced consultants are experts in understanding client and candidate requirements to make well-informed and long-lasting introductions. Our recruitment services range from accountancy support to finance director roles within commercial, public practice and not-for-profit organisations.
“At Marc Daniels we aim to provide a superior recruitment service within the accountancy market. We are focused on bringing talented individuals together with the best employers in the market”
– MARC CHAPPLE, FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR
“What makes Marc Daniels unique is our commitment and creativity in finding new ways to locate the best and most qualified local talent. Coupled with a willingness to gain a full understanding of our client’s business and cultural environment we are able to present only the most suitable candidates.”
– DANIEL ELLIS, FOUNDER AND DIRECTOR
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2010 by Marc Chapple and Daniel Ellis, two recruitment experts with a vision to create a recruitment consultancy that, quite simply, connected together businesses and talented individuals in the easiest, most professional way to create long-lasting relationships.
From their own experience, they saw the problems that both businesses and candidates faced when dealing with large, multi-discipline recruitment agencies. Marc and Daniel decided to make a difference by setting up their own specialist recruitment consultancy, which offered the very best experience to everyone they dealt with. And so Marc Daniels was born…
WHAT WE DO?
Marc Daniels connects finance talent, at all levels, to businesses across South East England. Primary locations include Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, Surrey and West London.
Our highly experienced consultants are specialists in understanding client and candidate requirements and making well-informed and long-lasting introductions. Our recruitment services include temporary, temporary-to-permanent, contract and permanent placements within commercial, public practice and not-for-profit/charity organisations.
Our talent lies in connecting finance talent across the Thames Valley. The role of the traditional finance function has changed. Commercially minded and technically strong finance teams now play a pivotal role in adding value to businesses by working in partnership with other departments.
1. Our aim is to attract talented finance professionals at all levels with the ability to contribute to business success
2. We appreciate the importance of not only finding appropriate skill sets but also making the right match in terms of personality, aspirations and cultural fit.
3. We understand the importance of ensuring the success of our placements. Our consultants use their extensive recruitment experience and take time to learn about the people we work with. We use this knowledge and insight to carefully and closely match the requirements of employers and employees. Our approach is consultative, knowledgeable and most importantly honest and constructive.
WHY WORK WITH US?
4 reasons why you’ll love working with Marc Daniels.
- Reason 1
- We know financial recruitment like the back of our hand. From accounts payable to revenue managers, from assistant management accountants to financial directors – we’ve taken the time to know exactly what all these roles are (and all the roles in between) to ensure our clients and job seekers have intelligent, productive interactions with us.
- Reason 2
- We have dedicated staff for each of our clients and for each of our candidates to ensure continuity for everyone.
- Reason 3
- We embrace technology to constantly improve our customer and candidate experiences. We constantly reevaluate the technical platforms we use to ensure they attract the right candidates, with the right skills. We adopt the latest recruitment technology in-house to ensure we work efficiently and have the maximum account of time to dedicate to our clients and candidates.
- Reason 4
- Social Media is key to the Marc Daniels experience. We’ve created fantastic communities on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter that provide extremely useful, industry specific content and exclusive articles that both help financial job-seekers and create engaging content for all.
FAQS FOR CANDIDATES
We offer a personalised and rewarding recruitment experience. We believe in creating long term relationships with everyone we work with, so we don’t adopt aggressive recruitment tactics. We specialise in knowing all there is to know about finance and accountancy recruitment and so are able to offer “softer” benefits such as tailoring CVs to finance roles and accountancy specific interview techniques.
We recruit for the full range of accountancy and finance jobs. Our consultants are highly trained and experienced in recruiting financial positions across all disciplines and at qualified, part-qualified and non-qualified levels. This includes:
o Finance Director
o Financial Control
o Finance Manager
o Financial Accounting
o Management Accounting
o Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
o Accounts Payable
o Accountancy Support
Over 2,000 and this number is growing all the time – so there are plenty of relevant opportunities available in all different types of organisations, from well-known household names, through to SMEs, charities and public practices.
Call one of our teams on 01628 788588 or 01189 072444 or email us email@example.com
You will be allocated a dedicated consultant who will be in contact with you. Consultants should be in touch within 48 hours of receiving your CV.
We love to hear from our candidates as soon as they come out of their interview to hear how it went. We will then be in contact with the person who interviewed you to gain their interview feedback and to talk about the next steps. We know how frustrating it is not knowing how an interview went, so we ALWAYS provide feedback to candidates.
FAQS FOR CLIENTS
We focus on serving clients in and around the Thames Valley, through to West London. This includes Basingstoke, Bracknell, High Wycombe, Newbury, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Uxbridge Windsor and Wokingham together with many more.
We offer a fully tailored service that can include as much or as little as you need. We always provide a first class recruitment service and can also provide a range of extra services to facilitate your recruitment needs including:
o Hosting interviews at our, recently refurbished, Maidenhead office.
o Conducting or aptitude tests on your behalf.
o Specific advertising for specialist roles.
We won’t send any CV’s through to you unless we believe they are a close match for the role you are recruiting for. We offer quality, not quantity when it comes to CVs as there is no point wasting your time with candidates who are not right for your organisation.
We will have vetted each candidate we put forward for a role to confirm eligibility to work, experience and all other requirements. We will always have spoken to the candidate to talk through the role with them and to conduct a personality assessment.
Professional, friendly, targeted and thorough with a focus on building a long term relationship.
We adopt fair, transparent pricing. The best way to get an accurate view of our fees is to contact us.