Refer a friend scheme
What is the offer?
Refer a friend for a role that Marc Daniels is recruiting for and receive John Lewis gift card if they are successfully placed (subject to the Terms and Conditions below). Refer as many times as you would like, there is no cap.
How to Refer a Friend
- Submit your friend’s details and CV to the link at the bottom of the Marc Daniels homepage together with indicating what job they would be suitable for. You will need to enter your contact details here too.
- We will then assess your friend’s suitability for the role and then, if appropriate, put them forward for an interview.
- If your friend then gets offered a job, they will need to be in place for a minimum of 12 weeks, then we will send you your John Lewis Gift card.
- Enjoy spending your gift card – accepted in all John Lewis UK Stores, online at johnlewis.com, in Waitrose stores and online at Waitrose.com.
Terms and conditions
- You may refer a friend, even if you have not previously had dealings with Marc Daniels.
- This scheme is limited to the referral of personal contacts.
- Marc Daniels Head-Office based employees and their families are not able to participate in this scheme
- The referred person must be notified by the referee and have consented to their details being passed to Marc Daniels before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee.
- In order for Marc Daniels to supply the gift card to the referee, the friend being referred should not be already known to Marc Daniels and so should not be present on our candidate database. Additionally they will need to:
- Be placed by Marc Daniels in the UK-based job that you referred them for
- Have worked successfully for 12 weeks in the role
- The referrer will receive a John Lewis Gift Card worth £150 for a candidate placed into a Permanent position
- The referrer will receive a John Lewis Gift Card worth £100 For a candidate placed into a Temporary role
- The John Lewis Gift Card is a net payment, Marc Daniels is responsible for any taxes, as required by law, arising from the provision of the referral bonus to its workers. Anyone who is not an employee of Marc Daniels should seek advice on tax liabilities.
- In the event that Marc Daniels is not able to provide the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of equal value subject to these same terms and conditions
- The referrer is able to call Marc Daniels on 01628 788588 for an update on how their referral is progressing.