- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:FP&A Analyst
- Salary:£50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
A market leading business with a strong brand name are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their dynamic and fast paced finance team.
To provide accurate and timely planning, reporting and analysis with a focus on costs and headcount. There will be an emphasis on understanding the drivers behind spend and the role requires an ability to clearly communicate the impact of variances. This is a senior analyst role that will require an understanding of multiple international entities, matrix structures and foreign exchange impacts. In addition, the role will require ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
- To provide accurate & timely financial plans with a focus on cost & its drivers.
- Act as the finance business partner to multiple teams, ensuring drivers for performance are clearly communicated and insight provided to managers.
- Drive a culture of cost consciousness, embedding ownership of costs with all stakeholders and each business leader.
- Build close working relationships with resource planning managers, to stay on top of, and keep abreast of, fast-paced changes in headcount as the business evolves.
- Work across the organisation’s matrix structure, providing support to those that need it and obtaining information when it is required
- Provide monthly management information and KPI’s on costs & FTE, including ad-hoc requests when required.
- Strive for continuous process improvements.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with large amounts of data; will be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA), will be able to obtain unbiased information by effectively questioning and probing and have the ability to identify subject matter experts to assist in problem solving Results Orientated.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.