- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Accounting Analyst
- Salary:Up to £35000 per annum + benefits
Marc Daniels are recruiting for an Accounting Analyst for a large household name brand based in Slough. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a huge multinational company with massive presence worldwide. The successful candidate would have exposure to several legal entities.
Internal and External Reporting
- Month end Duties
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal posting
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Stock / inventory analysis & reconciliation
- Experience working with foreign currencies
- To provide ad hoc support to the business partnering team.
- Inventory / Stock reconciliation experience is required
- Part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or AAT Professional Diploma)
- Strong Excel skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and a proven ability to manage and meet conflicting deadlines
- Adaptable and keen to learn
The successful applicant would receive a very competitive salary, with strong career progression opportunities.
- Up to £35k pa
- 26 days annual holiday entitlement
- Private medical care
- Pension scheme
- On site parking
- Discounted products
- Study support
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.