Accounts and Taxation Senior
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Accounts and Taxation Senior
- Salary:Up to £25000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts and Taxation Senior to join a rapidly growing company, based in the Maidenhead area.
As the Accounts and Taxation Senior you will be given training and support and enjoy working in a friendly organization that is fully supportive of the development of their staff.
This company are seeking an ambitious individual who would like to further their career, this will be aided by on the job training and study support for your professional qualifications.
- General administration duties
- Bookkeeping duties
- Accounts preparation
- Payroll work
- Compiling tax returns and accompanying trading or rental accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Companies House compliance
- Assisting the accounts junior in the team
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- They seek a bright, ambitious candidate who ideally has 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A minimum of A level qualified, with a minimum of grade C in two a levels.
- Experience working with an accountancy software
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.