- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Permanent
- Skills:Accounts Assistant
- Salary:£23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a leading transport organisation based in Slough.
The Accounts Assistant will assist with a broad range of accounting tasks including month end reporting and supporting the purchase ledger and credit teams.
- Processing of Warranty recharges and credits which arise following claims at the sites
- Assist with the Processing of credit card refunds
- To input Purchase invoices/credit notes on to the computer system
- Send out invoices/credit notes to managers for authorisation
- Chasing Managers to approve invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements for the Group on a monthly basis
- Assist with the month end process
- Accurate reporting on the AR and AP ledgers
- Assist with year-end audit queries.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within an accounts/finance position
- Accounts payable/receivable experience
- Strong communication skills
- Purchase/sales ledger experience would be advantageous
- Self-starter, able to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate good computer literacy including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.