Accounts Payable Clerk
- Job Industry:Accountancy
- Job Type:Full Time
- Skills:Accounts Payable Clerk
- Salary:£18000 - £20000 per annum + benefits
Accounts Payable Clerk required to join an expanding finance team based in Camberley.
- Matching received invoices to the PO system and posting to the General Ledger. This includes sorting and could lead to manually posting into the Accounts System.
- Sorting letters and delivering daily post to the relevant individual/department. This also includes filing incoming invoices and statements.
- Reviewing a suppliers account in the accounting software to their statement resolving any discrepancies that may occur.
- Answering incoming calls/e-mails and responding in a professional and prompt manor.
- Regular monthly procedures to assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- General assistance with other ad hoc accounting tasks will be required. This will include preparing ad-hoc analysis where required.
To be considered:
- Must be a driven and eager to learn individual
- Potential of progression once out of notice period
- Excel and Microsoft package experience required
- Must have a maths qualification
WORK FOR US
Working for Marc Daniels is a unique experience. Throw out any pre-conceptions you may have about what it may be like to work for a typical recruitment consultancy – we are just not like them. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships and that goes for our employees as well as for our clients and candidates.
> Read More
REFER A FRIEND
REFER A FRIEND
Refer a friend’s CV to our site if you see a job that could be perfect for them.